- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 2 tablespoons minced basil
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 tablespoon minced mint
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- Toasted baguette slices and thinly sliced radishes, for serving
- In a medium bowl, mix the goat cheese with the cream cheese, 3 tablespoons of olive oil, basil, chives and mint. Season with salt and pepper. To serve, spread onto toasts and top with radish slices and a drizzle of olive oil.
Make Ahead The goat cheese spread can be refrigerated for up to 3 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.