Octavio's Shredded Brussels Sprouts with Truffle Oil
- ACTIVE: 20 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 8
Jim Clendenen's wife, Morgan, grows brussels sprouts in her organic garden. They led to the creation of this unforgettable recipe by chef Octavio Becerra.
- 1 1/2 sticks (6 ounces) unsalted butter
- 2 1/2 pounds brussels sprouts, shredded
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white truffle oil
- In a very large skillet, melt the butter. Add the brussels sprouts, season with salt and pepper and cook over moderate heat until very tender, about 20 minutes. Remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon juice and truffle oil. Transfer to a bowl and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.