- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, or sea salt
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 12 ounces peanut butter chips
How to make this recipe
In a bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the oats. Set aside.
In a mixer, beat together the butter and brown sugar until well combined, about 1 minute. Beat in the eggs and vanilla.
Stir in the flour mixture until just combined. Stir the peanut butter chips into the batter. Chill the dough for at least 1 hour or up to overnight (the dough can also be pre-scooped and frozen for future use).
Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a couple sheet pans with parchment paper.
Scoop the heaping tablespoon sized portions of the dough onto the lined sheet pans, spacing them about 1 1/2-inches apart.
Bake for 12-14 minutes or until the cookies are lightly browned. Let them cool for a few minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.