- 1 pound cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
Preheat the oven to 425°. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, toss the cauliflower with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is lightly browned in spots. Add the pine nuts, olives, parsley and capers, toss and roast for about 10 minutes longer, until the pine nuts are lightly toasted. Serve warm or at room temperature.