Roasted Cauliflower with Green Olives and Pine Nuts
- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 40 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
Roasting cauliflower caramelizes the florets, making them supersweet. Tossed with crunchy pine nuts and salty olives and capers, this dish is perfect with roasted chicken or steamed fish.
- 1 pound cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/3 cup chopped pitted green olives
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon drained capers
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, toss the cauliflower with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is lightly browned in spots. Add the pine nuts, olives, parsley and capers, toss and roast for about 10 minutes longer, until the pine nuts are lightly toasted. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.