- ACTIVE: 10 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
This 10-minute sweet-and-salty glaze is equally delicious with pork medallions.
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Four 6-ounce skinless salmon fillets
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450°. Position a rack in the upper third of the oven. In a small bowl, combine the hoisin, soy sauce, wine, honey and garlic.
- In a large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat the oil. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Place them in the skillet, skinned-side up, and sear over high heat until browned on the bottom, about 30 seconds. Flip the fillets and spoon half of the hoisin glaze over them.
- Transfer the skillet to the top rack of the oven and roast the salmon for 3 minutes. Spoon the remaining hoisin glaze over the fillets and roast for another 3 minutes. Baste the fillets with the glaze in the pan and roast until just cooked through, about 2 minutes longer.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.