No-Fat Ginger-Soy Dressing
- SERVINGS: makes about 2/3 cup
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, mint, cilantro, ginger, sugar and red pepper. Season with salt and black pepper and whisk to blend.
Serve With In-between or spicy greens, such as napa or red cabbage or any Asian greens.