No-Cook Green Harissa Pasta with Shrimp and Feta
- TOTAL TIME: 12 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
A blender makes quick work of this clever harissa sauce, which is spicy and bright and laced with delicious spices. It's excellent tossed with warm pasta.
- 1 cup lightly packed mint leaves
- 1 cup lightly packed cilantro leaves and stems
- 3 jalapeños, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 12 ounces gemelli or other noodles, cooked al dente and drained
- 1 pound shelled cooked medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- In a food processor, combine all of the sauce ingredients and pulse until a sauce forms. Toss with the hot pasta and shrimp and serve topped with the feta.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.