- One 9-ounce box Nabisco thin chocolate wafers, crushed
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons toffee candy bits, plus more for sprinkling
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon vegetable oil
How to make this recipe
In a food processor, pulse the wafers with the Nutella and softened butter until combined. With the machine on, add the cream in a thin stream and process to a smooth paste. Add the 2 tablespoons of toffee bits and pulse to combine. Scrape the mixture into a bowl. Roll level tablespoons of the mixture into balls and transfer to a wax paper-lined baking sheet.
Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and stir in the oil. Dip the balls in the melted chocolate, tap off the excess and return to the baking sheet. Sprinkle the top of the cookies with more toffee bits. Serve the cookies at room temperature or slightly chilled.
The cookies can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 1 week.