No-Bake Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookies
- ACTIVE: 15 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 30 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 1/2 dozen cookies
- 4 cups sweetened puffed-corn cereal like Corn Pops (4 ounces)
- 4 large peanut butter cups (3 ounces)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- About 3/4 cup chocolate sprinkles
- In a food processor, grind 3 cups of the corn cereal to a powder. Add the peanut butter cups and peanut butter and process until the mixture is glossy and comes together, about 2 minutes. Add the remaining 1 cup of corn cereal and process until very finely chopped and the mixture just holds together; you should still see small flecks of cereal.
- Roll the mixture into a 9-inch log and wrap in plastic. Roll the log back and forth until smooth. Unwrap the log and spread the chocolate sprinkles on the plastic wrap. Roll the log in the sprinkles, pressing to help them adhere. Wrap and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut the log into 18 pieces and roll the edges in any leftover sprinkles. Serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.