- 1/2 pound orzo
- 1/2 cup Niçoise olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup pear or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 1/2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
How to make this recipe
- Bring a medium pot of salted water to a boil. Add the orzo and cook until al dente. Drain and rinse under running water, then drain again. Transfer the orzo to a bowl and add the olives, tomatoes, onion, parsley and capers.
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, garlic and a pinch each of kosher salt and pepper. Whisk in the olive oil and stir the dressing into the pasta salad.