- 1 pound nectarines, cut into 3/4-inch dice
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup crushed gingersnaps (2 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, softened
- Four 12-inch squares of heavy-duty aluminum foil
- Plain yogurt, for serving
- Light a grill. In a bowl, toss the nectarines with the sugar, cinnamon and 1/2 of the gingersnaps. Spoon 1/4 tablespoon of the butter in the center of each sheet of foil and top with the fruit. Bring 2 sides of the foil up over the fruit and fold to form a seam across the top. Fold the remaining 2 sides to seal the hobo packs completely.
- Grill the hobo packs over moderate heat until the fruit is sizzling, about 10 minutes. Open the hobo packs and pour the fruit and juices into bowls. Top with a dollop of yogurt and the remaining 1/4 cup of crushed gingersnaps.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.