- 2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 3/4 ounces Spiced Pineapple Syrup
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 ounce fresh lime juice
- 3 dashes of chocolate bitters (optional - see Note)
- Crushed ice
- 1 pineapple wedge and 1 maraschino cherry, for garnish
How to make this recipe
In a cocktail shaker, combine the orange juice, Spiced Pineapple Syrup, lemon and lime juices and bitters. Fill the shaker with crushed ice and shake well. Pour (don’t strain) into a chilled tiki mug and garnish the drink with the pineapple wedge and cherry.
The bitters here are alcohol-based. For a completely nonalcoholic cocktail, leave them out.