- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pound napa cabbage, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a pie plate, bake the almonds for 5 minutes. Let cool.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, vinegar, soy sauce and sugar. Add the cabbage, scallions and cilantro and toss. Add the almonds and season with pepper. Toss again and serve.
One Serving 211 cal, 18 gm fat, 2.0 gm sat fat, 10 gm carb, 5 gm fiber.