- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup drained prepared horseradish
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound back-fin crabmeat, picked over
- 3/4 pound cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat, picked over
- Cucumber slices, crackers or toasts, for serving
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup with the horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, Tabasco and lemon juice. Set the cocktail sauce aside at room temperature.
- In a large bowl, combine the back-fin crabmeat with the cream cheese, sour cream and 1 tablespoon of the chives. Spread a 1/2-inch-thick layer of the crab mixture across a large platter and top with the cocktail sauce. Scatter the lump crabmeat on top and garnish with the remaining 1 tablespoon of chives. Refrigerate the crab cocktail until slightly chilled. Serve with cucumber slices, crackers or toasts.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.