© Christina Holmes
- TOTAL TIME: 1 HR
- SERVINGS: 8
Many cutting-edge mixologists are using siphons to create effervescent drinks. Here, club soda adds fizz to a citrusy cocktail.
Slideshow: Modern Summer Cocktails
- 14 ounces vodka
- 12 ounces fresh clementine juice
- 6 ounces fresh lime juice
- 6 ounces Aperol (bitter orange Italian aperitif)
- 4 ounces light agave nectar
- 12 ounces chilled club soda
- Lime wheels, for garnish
- In a pitcher, combine the vodka, clementine and lime juices, Aperol and agave; stir well. Refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Working in batches and adding fresh ice, shake well and strain into 8 ice-filled collins glasses. Stir 1 1/2 ounces of club soda into each glass. Garnish with lime wheels.