- 2 tablespoons whole-grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound green cabbage, shredded
- 2 crisp, tart apples, such as Granny Smith, cut into matchsticks
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
How to make this recipe
Stir together the mustards, vinegar and sugar in a small bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Combine the cabbage, apples and scallions in a large bowl. Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss gently to coat. Taste and adjust the seasonings. Let the slaw sit for at least 30 minutes before serving.