- TOTAL TIME: 20 MIN
- SERVINGS: 15 to 18
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 to 3 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon celery seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 large head green cabbage, cored and finely chopped (about 10 cups)
- 4 carrots, finely grated
- In a very large bowl, whisk the mustard with the sugar. Gradually whisk in the vinegar, vegetable oil, hot sauce and celery seeds. Season with salt and pepper; the dressing should be highly seasoned. Add the cabbage and carrots to the dressing and toss thoroughly.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.