- TOTAL TIME:
- SERVINGS: 1
Grapefruit bitters and grapefruit-inflected Sauvignon Blanc bring out the citrus flavor of London dry gin here.
Slideshows: More Gin Cocktails
- 2 ounces London dry gin, such as Beefeater 24
- 3/4 ounce fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 ounce Simple Syrup
- 1 large egg white
- 2 dashes of grapefruit bitters
- 3/4 ounce chilled Sauvignon Blanc or other crisp white wine
- 1/2 orange wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the gin, lemon juice, Simple Syrup, egg white and bitters and shake vigorously. Fill the shaker with ice and shake again. Strain into a chilled ice-filled rocks glass, top with the wine and garnish with the orange wheel.