© Lucy Schaeffer
Mushroom Salad with Mint
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: 4
- 16 medium white or cremini mushrooms (1/2 pound), trimmed and very thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Finely grated zest of 1 small lemon
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced mint leaves
- Arrange the sliced mushrooms on a platter. Drizzle with the olive oil and lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Scatter the lemon zest and mint over the mushrooms and serve right away.
NotesOne Serving 134 cal, 14 gm fat, 2.1 gm sat fat, 3 gm carb, 0 gm fiber.