- 1/2 pound pizza dough
- 4 ounces sliced provolone cheese
- 4 ounces thinly sliced ham
- 2 ounces sliced Genoa salami
- 2 roasted bell peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed olives
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for brushing
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 450°. On a lightly floured work surface, using a lightly floured rolling pin, roll out the dough to a 10-inch round. On one half of the dough, layer the cheese, ham, salami, bell peppers and olives. Fold the dough over the filling and crimp the edge to seal.
Brush the top with olive oil and bake for about 25 minutes, until golden. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.