- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olives, chopped
- 1 pound fresh buffalo mozzarella, cut into wedges
- 1 small zucchini, very thinly sliced
- 1 small yellow squash, very thinly sliced
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Flaky sea salt, freshly ground white pepper and piment d'Espelette or hot
paprika, for sprinkling
In a mini processor, puree the olives. Strain the puree through a fine sieve; you should have about 1/4 cup. Spread the olive puree on plates and arrange the mozzarella wedges and zucchini and squash slices on top. Drizzle olive oil over the cheese and sprinkle with salt, white pepper and piment d'Espelette.