- 2 thin jalapeño slices, seeded
- 1 ounce white peach puree, or 1 1/4 ounces peach nectar or juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 3/4 ounces blanco tequila
- 3/4 ounce Muscat
- 1 lime wheel, for garnish
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the jalapeño slices with the peach puree and lime juice. Add ice and the tequila and Muscat and shake well. Strain into an ice-filled rocks glass and garnish with the lime wheel.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.