- 2 ounces trumpet royal or oyster mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons jarred tapenade
- 4 slices toasted sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup sliced red grapes
- 6 ounces sliced mortadella
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley
How to make this recipe
In a medium skillet, sauté the mushrooms in the olive oil until tender; season with salt and pepper. Mix the mayonnaise with the tapenade and spread on the toasted sourdough. Top half of the slices with the mushrooms, grapes, mortadella and parsley. Close the sandwiches, halve and serve.
Juicy, fresh French rosé.