Moroccan Spice Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 05 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes about 1/3 cup
Moroccan cuisine is known for lamb, not beef, but Grace Parisi loves the way this Moroccan spice rub tastes with a good, juicy skirt steak.
More Fast and Easy Ethnic Recipes
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon ground chile powder
- 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients, pressing out any lumps of brown sugar.
NotesBest Uses Try the rub on beef, chicken, pork and lamb. It's especially good on skirt steak, chicken thighs and pork ribs.