Moroccan Spice Rub
- TOTAL TIME: 5 MIN
- SERVINGS: makes 3 tablespoons
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground fennel
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- In a small bowl, blend the ingredients.
One Serving: 12 cal, .3 gm fat, 0 gm saturated fat, 2 gm carb, 1 gm fiber.
Grill Match: Pork, chicken.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.