More Macho Fish Marinade
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 2 CUPS
The rinds from the juiced citrus fruits make an attractive and flavorful addition to this robust and tangy marinade.
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 medium fennel bulb—trimmed, cored and thinly sliced crosswise
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed peppercorns
- In a large bowl, stir together the olive oil, orange juice, lemon juice, soy sauce and lime juice. Add the fennel, onion, garlic, ginger, thyme, bay leaves, and peppercorns and mix until combined.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.