- 3 tablespoons pure olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds mixed mushrooms, such as shiitakes, creminis and chanterelles, tough stems discarded, caps quartered if large
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the mushrooms and cook over high heat, stirring often, until any exuded liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are nicely browned, about 10 minutes. Season with salt and pepper and stir in the garlic. Cook, stirring, until the garlic is fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the parsley and serve hot.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.