- 1 pound fresh chorizo sausage, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts with skin, cut into 8 pieces
- 8 large chicken livers, trimmed
- 1 pound skirt steak, cut into 8 pieces
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Traditional Chimichurri, Sweet Paprika Chimichurri, Spicy Chimichurri and Roasted Bell Peppers, for serving
How to make this recipe
Light a grill. Place the chorizo, chicken, chicken livers and skirt steak in 4 separate shallow dishes and drizzle with olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Grill the chorizo and chicken pieces over high heat until lightly charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to plates. Grill the chicken livers and skirt steak until lightly charred outside and rare within, about 2 minutes per side.
Thread an assortment of meats onto 6 long metal skewers and grill just until heated through. Serve the mixed grill with the chimichurris and roasted peppers.