- 1 tablespoon minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 pounds mixed greens, such as frisée, baby arugula, mesclun and radicchio
- In a very large bowl, whisk the shallot with the white wine vinegar and mustard. Gradually whisk in the extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Just before serving, add the mixed greens. Toss thoroughly and serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.