- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 6 ripe plums, preferably Elephant Heart plums, cut into thin wedges, juices reserved
- 1/2 pound mixed salad greens
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, shaved (1 cup)
How to make this recipe
In a large bowl, whisk the lemon juice with the olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the plums and any reserved plum juices and let stand for 5 minutes. Add the mixed greens and Parmesan, season with salt and pepper and gently toss. Serve the salad right away.
One Serving 168 Calories, 13 gm Total Fat, 3.2 gm Saturated Fat, 11 gm Carbohydrate, 2 gm Fiber.