Mixed Greens with Papaya
- SERVINGS: 2
This light and refreshing salad, with its oil-free citrus dressing, would also be delicious with grilled chicken, shrimp or pork tenderloin.
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Cayenne pepper
- Chili powder
- 1/2 ripe papayapeeled, seeded and thinly sliced
- 4 loosely packed cups arugula and frisée, torn into bite-size pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the orange juice, mustard, vinegar and a pinch each of salt, cayenne and chili powder. Add the papaya and let stand for 10 minutes. Add the greens to the bowl, toss lightly and serve.