- 2 large Belgian endives, cored, leaves separated
- 1 bunch watercress, thick stems discarded
- 1 head butter, baby Bibb or Boston lettuce, leaves torn
- 1 large bunch arugula, thick stems discarded, or 1/4 pound baby arugula
- 1/2 cup Fresh Tomato Vinaigrette
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
Combine the endives, watercress, lettuce and arugula in a large bowl. Add half of the dressing and gently toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper. Serve the salad on plates and drizzle with the remaining vinaigrette.