- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 ounces dried Black Mission figs, thinly sliced ( 2/3 cup)
- 8 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons torn mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped dill
- 2 tablespoons snipped chives
- 1 ounce fresh pecorino, shaved
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Spread the walnuts in a pie plate and toast until golden, about 10 minutes; let cool, then coarsely chop.
- In a large bowl, whisk the vinegar with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Add the figs, greens, parsley, mint, dill, chives, pecorino and walnuts and toss gently. Serve right away.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.