- Grilled Miso Shrimp
- 3 cups chopped Napa cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped water chestnuts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 carrot, finely julienned
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 ciabatta rolls, split
- On a work surface, chop the shrimp and scallions. Transfer to a large bowl and add the sambal mayonnaise, cabbage, water chestnuts, cilantro and carrot; season lightly with salt and pepper. Mound the shrimp salad on the ciabatta rolls, close the sandwiches and serve.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.