Miso, Ginger and Sesame Dressing
- TOTAL TIME: 10 MIN
- SERVINGS: Makes 1 cup
This simple dressing is perfect with spinach salad, or steamed broccoli, roasted carrots or grilled zucchini.
- 3 tablespoons shiro (white) miso
- 2 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- In a medium bowl, whisk the miso with the ginger, vinegar and 6 tablespoons of water until smooth, then whisk in the oil and sesame seeds.