Minted Bread Vinaigrette
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 CUP
Bread sauce is usually served with roast turkey and pork, but it's also good with lamb, chicken and fish.
- Leaves from one 2 1/2-ounce bunch of mint
- Two 1-ounce slices of white sandwich bread, crusts trimmed, bread cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a mini food processor, pulse the mint leaves until coarsely chopped. Add the bread and pulse until finely chopped. Transfer the mixture to a bowl and stir in the olive oil, mustard and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.