Mint Yogurt Sauce
- ACTIVE: 05 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
More Terrific Condiments
- 1/2 medium European seedless cucumber—peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber with the lime juice, mint and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add the yogurt and refrigerate until chilled.
Make AheadThe sauce can be refrigerated for up to 6 hours.