Mint Yogurt Sauce
- ACTIVE: 5 MIN
- TOTAL TIME: 15 MIN
- SERVINGS: MAKES ABOUT 1 1/2 CUPS
- 1/2 medium European seedless cucumber—peeled, seeded and finely diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped mint
- Pinch of sugar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk yogurt
- In a medium bowl, combine the cucumber with the lime juice, mint and sugar and season with salt and pepper. Let stand for 10 minutes. Add the yogurt and refrigerate until chilled.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.