- 3/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 scallions, thickly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine the mint leaves with the parsley, scallions, garlic and lemon zest and pulse until chopped. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a thin stream and process until smooth. Season the pesto with salt.
Make Ahead The mint pesto can be refrigerated overnight. Notes Best Uses Toss the pesto with pasta or mix it with soft, fresh goat cheese and spread it on crostini. Brush on lamb chops, chicken, fish, pork, seafood or vegetables after grilling, or serve alongside burgers, sausages or grilled bread.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Add a Comment
You might also like