- 3/4 cup packed mint leaves
- 1/4 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 scallions, thickly sliced
- 2 medium garlic cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- In a food processor, combine the mint leaves with the parsley, scallions, garlic and lemon zest and pulse until chopped. With the machine on, add the olive oil in a thin stream and process until smooth. Season the pesto with salt.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.