Mini Burgers & Crispy Onion Rings
- SERVINGS: Makes 6 Mini Burgers
These little burgers, listed as a side dish at Stand, are about half the size of the restaurant's standard ones. Like their larger counterparts, the mini burgers are extra juicy because they're made with a mixture of meats, including ground chuck and short rib. The accompanying onion rings are unbelievably crispy, thanks to the club soda in the batter.
- 1 pound ground chuck
- 1/4 pound boneless short rib, minced
- 6 mini brioche buns, split and toasted
- Ketchup and pickle slices, for serving
- Crispy Onion Rings
- Light a grill. Combine the chuck and short rib; season with salt and pepper. Form the meat into 6 patties. Grill over high heat, turning once, about 6 minutes for medium-rare. Set the burgers on the toasted buns, top with ketchup and pickles and serve with the onion rings.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.