- 3/4 pound cooked lobster meat, crabmeat or shrimp, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon chopped tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 12 mini brioche or Parker House rolls (about 2 1/2 inches)
- Snipped chives, for garnish
How to make this recipe
- In a food processor, combine the lobster with the mayonnaise, tarragon and lemon zest and pulse to a chunky paste. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a paring knife, cut a 1 1/2-inch-round plug out of the top of each roll, leaving a 1/2-inch border all around. Using a small spoon, carefully hollow out the rolls. Spoon the lobster filling into the rolls, garnish with the chives and serve.
The lobster salad can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. The mini lobster rolls can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 hours.
Rich, tropical-fruited Chardonnay.