- 1/2 cup hazelnuts
- 1 3/4 cup cornflakes
- 3/4 cup feuilletine flakes (see Note) or more cornflakes
- 1/2 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1/4 cup pistachios, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 11 1/2 ounces milk chocolate, finely chopped (2 cups)
- 1 1/2 ounces white chocolate, finely chopped
How to make this recipe
- Preheat the oven to 375º. Toast the hazelnuts in a pie plate for 7 to 8 minutes. Let cool; rub in a kitchen towel to remove the skins, then coarsely chop. In a large bowl, combine them with the cornflakes, feuilletine, raisins, pistachios and salt.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine two-thirds of the chopped milk and white chocolates. Microwave at medium-high power in 30-second bursts, stirring in between, until melted, 2 minutes. Stir in the remaining chocolates until smooth.
- Pour half of the melted chocolate over the hazelnut mixture. Using a rubber spatula, quickly fold in the chocolate until evenly coated. Add the remaining chocolate and fold gently until all of the ingredients are generously coated with chocolate.
- Scoop heaping tablespoons of the nut mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet; shape with a spoon. Let firm up before serving.