- 1 1/2 pounds milk chocolate, tempered (see Note)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries (optional)
- 1/4 cup finely diced candied ginger
How to make this recipe
- Arrange plastic chocolate molds on baking sheets and fill them halfway with the tempered chocolate. Sprinkle on the dried fruit and candied ginger and refrigerate until set, about 15 minutes. Unmold the chocolates and store at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.
How To Temper Chocolate To temper 1 1/2 pounds of bittersweet or milk chocolate, set a large bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add 1 pound of coarsely chopped chocolate to the bowl and stir occasionally until melted and an instant-read thermometer registers between 112? and 118?. Remove the bowl from the pan. Add the remaining 1/2 pound of chocolate and stir until melted and the thermometer registers between 88? and 90?. Use immediately.