- 2 ounces chilled tomato juice
- 2 ounces fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce grenadine, preferably homemade
- 4 dashes of Maggi seasoning or Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes of hot sauce
- 2 pinches of sea salt
- 12 ounces chilled lager, preferably Mexican
- Fill a chilled pint glass three-quarters full with ice. Add the tomato and lime juices, grenadine, Maggi seasoning, hot sauce and a pinch of sea salt. Stir well. Add enough lager to fill the glass, then top with another pinch of salt. As you finish the drink, continue to pour in more lager.
Add a Comment
Congratulations to Mei Lin, winner of Top Chef Season 12.