- 1 lime wedge and kosher salt
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chilled dark Mexican beer, such as Negra Modelo
- 3/4 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1/4 ounce fresh orange juice
- 2 or 3 dashes of chipotle pepper sauce
- 2 dashes of Maggi Seasoning Sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- Moisten half of the outer rim of a pint glass with the lime wedge and coat lightly with salt. Fill the glass with ice. Add the beer, lime juice, orange juice, chipotle sauce and Maggi Seasoning and stir.
Add a Comment
Tune in on Wednesdays at 10PM ET for Top Chef: Boston, the 12th season of Bravo's Emmy-Award winning, hit reality series.