- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lime zest
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Asian fish sauce
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for the grill
- 8 bone-in chicken pieces
- Freshly ground pepper
How to make this recipe
- In a small bowl, whisk the Sriracha, lime zest, lime juice, ginger, soy sauce, sesame oil and fish sauce with the 1/4 cup of olive oil. In a large resealable plastic bag, coat the chicken pieces with the marinade and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Light a grill and oil the grates. Scrape the marinade off the chicken and season the pieces with salt and pepper. Grill the chicken over moderate heat, turning occasionally, until lightly charred, white throughout and an instant-read thermometer inserted in a thigh registers 168°, about 40 minutes.