- 10 ounces mezcal
- 10 ounces fresh grapefruit juice
- 8 ounces St-Germain elderflower liqueur
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 2 ounces light agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons pink peppercorns, finely ground, plus 1/3 cup of superfine
- 1 small lime wedge
How to make this recipe
In a pitcher, combine the mezcal, grapefruit juice, elderflower liqueur, lime juice and agave; stir well. Refrigerate until chilled, 1 hour.
Spread the peppercorn sugar on a small plate. Moisten the outer rim of each of 8 martini glasses or coupes with the lime wedge and coat lightly with the peppercorn sugar.
Fill a cocktail shaker with ice. Working in batches and adding fresh ice, shake well and strain the drink into the prepared martini glasses.