- 1 large Meyer lemon—peeled, peel very thinly sliced
- 1 shallot—1/2 minced, 1/2 very thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Pinch of crushed red pepper
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
How to make this recipe
- Finely chop the lemon pulp, discarding any seeds, and transfer to a bowl. Add the lemon peel, minced and sliced shallot, lemon juice, vinegar, garlic, chives, parsley, olive oil and crushed red pepper to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper and serve.
The relish can be refrigerated for up to 3 days.