- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
How to make this recipe
Preheat the oven to 350° and line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper. Using a sharp knife, quarter the cookie dough lengthwise, then cut it crosswise into 4 equal slices. Roll each piece of dough into a 3/4-inch ball and arrange about 1 inch apart on the cookie sheet. Bake for about 15 minutes, or until lightly golden. Let cool slightly.
The cookies can be kept in an airtight container for up to 2 days.